Wireless earbuds have become a mainstay of Apple products. However, AirPods are not exclusively available for Apple users. You don’t have to get rid of your PC if you don’t want to. Apple won’t force you to do so. Using AirPods with a PC isn’t as difficult as using them with an iPhone, but pairing them doesn’t work as seamlessly. Here are a few easy steps to pair your AirPods with your PC or laptop. Apple AirPods and Windows PCs with wireless capabilities are covered in the instructions in this article. To connect Apple. Today we will guide you on how to connect AirPods to the laptop. Are you ready? Let’s get started:
Managing AirPods with a Windows laptop is the same as with any other Bluetooth peripheral.
It is essential that you charge the AirPods and their case before using them. In order to pair your ‘Pods with a laptop, it needs Bluetooth capability. You can get a USB Bluetooth dongle online or from any tech retailer if your motherboard is older (you cannot get a Bluetooth adapter in an older motherboard).
Follow these steps after your Bluetooth is turned on:
- You can get to the settings by clicking the gear icon in the Windows menu or typing “settings” in the system search bar and finding the first option.
- Go to the “Settings” screen and choose “Devices.”
- You will be directed to another window after clicking on “Add Bluetooth or other devices.”
- You’ll see a list of Bluetooth devices the next time you click “Add Device” in the Add Device window.
- You can use the charging case with the AirPods by placing them in their charging box, pressing and holding the charging light on the case until it blinks white.
- It will appear on your Add Devices screen if the AirPods were close enough. Look for the name that you gave them. Click on the AirPods icon.
It will take some time before you can use AirPods. If it takes longer than expected, you may have to make them the default audio device in the Sound Settings menu.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Can Airpod work well with the laptop?
Although they’re widely known to work best with iOS devices, or at least with those that are made by Apple, AirPods will also work with other Bluetooth-enabled tech gear including Windows PCs, Android devices, and other mobile devices.
Should I buy Airpods?
Apple AirPods are quite the hit, offering users a litany of benefits. They’re lightweight, easy to use, reliable, and provide excellent sound quality. Plus, they can be paired with any Bluetooth device, so they work with any smart TV to a smartphone.
We hope that you understand how to connect AirPods to a laptop and also this article will help you to connect your AirPods to the laptop.